Thursday, November 13, 2008

Introducing something you didn't know you needed to know


Introducing people you didn't know you needed to know - pulling together communities of purpose... allow me to introduce MrTweet.
All you have to do is follow him on twitter and he'll:
"...suggest to you followers you should be following back, people you should check out, etc!"
When I joined this am I was follower No11. So this is a chance to get in early!
The reason I like this compared to other attempts is that I trust who is behind it. Ming Yeow.
You'll have read about him before on this blog.

And this time of rumours about twitterank being somewhat iffy trust in this space (as in all) is all important..

No comments:

Post a Comment

FasterFuture.blogspot.com

The rate of change is so rapid it's difficult for one person to keep up to speed. Let's pool our thoughts, share our reactions and, who knows, even reach some shared conclusions worth arriving at?