Friday, May 06, 2011

Your network is at No3 among UK Power Players of Social Media

We all love a list... when we're near the top. And this one has 'me' at Number 3. 'PR Week Power Players of Social Media' is curated by @andismit, of PR outfit Escherman.
The 'PR Week' referred to in the title of this Peer Index listing is a UK publication for the PR industry. The listing was based on one originally compiled by PR Week and has since been augmented by Andrew (@andismit)
Here's how the scores are calculated.
Usual thanks are due of course to the network I am part of - everyone I interact with, everyone who responds to my posts, tweets with me, gives me the time of day... that's what gets an individual climbing a list like this.
I am merely one representative node of the success of the network we share. So well done all of us. Thank you.
To see the latest live listing of this particular peer index visit http://www.peerindex.net/andismit/group/pr_week_power_players_of_social_media

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. You've still got your work cut out to overtake Neville for the number 1 spot! Mind you, I'm only 69 places behind (Ruddy powerlaws in effect)...

    Mind you I'm 3rd in the Peterborough league: http://www.peerindex.net/badgergravling/group/digital_people_in_peterborough

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are position 27 in my PeerIndex Group of Digital / Social Media bloggers. Based on my curated list of (quality and informative, of course) Bloggers. UK and USA (mainly) so a high position sir, hats off to you.

    http://www.peerindex.net/markkelly333/group/digital_mktg_social_media_bloggers

    ReplyDelete

FasterFuture.blogspot.com

The rate of change is so rapid it's difficult for one person to keep up to speed. Let's pool our thoughts, share our reactions and, who knows, even reach some shared conclusions worth arriving at?