Five quick tips with which to assess your strategies in the light of the connected world: Tick the boxes and you won't go far wrong in making your marketing, innovation, engagement, and ulitmately your organisation, a better fit with the 21st Century.
1. Have something to believe in. What else have you got?
2. Don’t do stuff to people. Make stuff with people. That way it’ll be a better fit and matter more.
3. We don’t connect to be marketed to. No one forms groups or resides in communities to be marketed to. Ask yourself why groups DO form.
4. We do what the other monkeys around us do. Then post rationalise. This matters.
5. There are powerful connections between circumstances and behaviour. Do not ignore them.