London-based social business consultancy 90:10 Group (UK) is seeking to recruit both an Executive and an Associate to help us change the world - niche by niche. Both roles are based in London, UK.
The Executive role is a first step on an exciting career path for someone with a passion for the tools and techniques of social media and the desire and ambition to join a vibrant, fast-growing organisation in a sector bursting with innovation and opportunity.
During your first year you'll receive exceptional training and guidance, preparing you for promotion within 12 short months. We recruit into this role with your long term development very much front of mind.
We expect the successful applicant to be capable of becoming a share-holding partner within three short years and a director of their own arm of the business within 5-6. On joining you will have a clear career development path mapped out with rewards and incentives marking the way.
Our career structure is designed to recognise and reward the work and experience our employees gain at 90:10 and give each member of the team more to inspire and aspire to.
The Executive role functions as the one-year entry point into the 90:10 Group business.
Our London office at 88 Kingsway, Holborn.
Function: You will provide vital day-to-day support to the London office and its team while gaining an understanding of how the office / business operates. You will gain hands-on experience in community culture - the 90:10 platform approach to delivering business efficiencies through social technologies and techniques of co-creation.
You will be trained in the best online community auditing/monitoring and data processing tools and techniques with expert leadership. You will also be supported in responding to day-to-day client management issues.
You will be required from time to time (with any necessary training) to update our own web resources, take notes in meetings and support the senior team in a variety of administrative roles.
Essential: Excellent written and communication skills in English. Computer and web literacy. Business and client focus. Excellent eye for detail and accuracy. Must have the right to work in the UK (you will be based at our office in Holborn, London, right next to the tube).
Advantageous: Knowledge of/experience in social media monitoring technologies. As a multinational, multilingual business, additional languages are also clear advantage as is evidence of effective personal participation in social media. A qualification in Research or Communications OR equivalent working experience will make you stand out, too.
The role of associate is a client-facing role which requires a year’s experience within 90:10 Group or equivalent skill sets. We expect the successful applicant to be capable of becoming a share-holding partner within two short years and a director of their own arm of the business within 4-5. On joining you will have a clear career development path mapped out with rewards and incentives marking the way.
It is a continuing development role in which you will perform the following functions and develop the following skills:
Functions: Support the Group and the London office in the following ways:
- Create report documents, coordinate meetings and provide clients day-to-day service.
- Manage the delivery of social media monitoring reports, audits and local accounts.
- Attend presentations to clients
- Interpret industry news for your local office.
- Develop hands on experience in community engagement (outreach etc)
- Perform Data processing/Social media monitoring
- Support executives in their training in data processing/social media monitoring
- Identify and share best practice both in London and throughout the group.
- Monitor development of social media activity in relevant markets
- Monitor developments in the brands and orgs we work for with specific focus on accounts you are responsible for.
- Identify and share, and where directed, pursue new business opportunities
- Managing large local and / or multi-regional accounts.
- Leading all listening and audit presentations to clients and their agencies
- Using audit and listening outcomes in marcomms planning processes, idea creation and strategic support.
- Co-creation initiatives and workshops through all their phases.
- Creating and sharing slide-decks and demonstrating strategic capability.
- Costing of projects and invoicing of clients.
- Ninety10's approach, products and services
- The businesses, brands and organisations we work with
- Your blogging and other areas of expertise to demonstrate thought leadership in social media.
- All aspects of our social media monitoring processes - from commissioning to delivery - including technical and client-relationship aspects.
- Business transformation through social technologies
Advantageous: As a multinational, multilingual business, additional languages are a clear advantage as is evidence of effective personal participation in social media. A qualification in Research or Communications OR equivalent working experience will make you stand out, too.
We intend to appoint to these roles immediately - there is work waiting to be done! If you or anyone you know would like to discuss these rare opportunities please email me email@example.com with your CV, current salary details and availability today.
View Larger Map