Monday, July 09, 2007

Communities Dominate Facebook

Regular readers of this blog will know I'm an advocate for the book and blog Communities Dominate Brands.

And I've been spending a little time recently using and thinking about Facebook.

I do believe that to understand the value of the network you have to be part of it. So if you are someone who reads this blog - please, start thinking about starting your own or at the very least, taking part in the conversation here (by posting your thoughts/reactions/comments).

In that spirit, I've started a Facebook group for those who've read CDB. I'm fairly confident I'll be able to get the authors to join it, so... you know the drill. Perhaps it's an example of an emergent value... we'll see.

Find the Communities Dominate Brands Facebook group here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FasterFuture.blogspot.com

The rate of change is so rapid it's difficult for one person to keep up to speed. Let's pool our thoughts, share our reactions and, who knows, even reach some shared conclusions worth arriving at?