Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Euan comes from behind the firewall

My good friend Euan Semple is running a series of workshops in London in the next few months covering various aspects of the business use of social media.

He has run similar events for many years inside orgs - now he's opening up to offer them outside. I commend them to you - I know from personal experience how good Euan's work is - it's one of the many reasons he was one of the first people I asked to join the 90:10 group of consultants.

I'll leave the rest to Euan:
"There are three workshops offering you a comprehensive understanding of the impact the web on the workplace and the information you need to do something about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

FasterFuture.blogspot.com

The rate of change is so rapid it's difficult for one person to keep up to speed. Let's pool our thoughts, share our reactions and, who knows, even reach some shared conclusions worth arriving at?