Thursday, January 11, 2007

I-ronic? Cisco to sue Apple over I-phone

Just when I thought I was wrong, it turns out I might be right: About Apple not being able to call their new convergent mobile device an I-phone.
I knew I'd seen somewhere that someone else owned the name. And sure enough, now Cisco systems is suing Apple in a battle to protect the I-phone name It registered seven years ago!
For the full story try here
Isn't it the case that Apple have been liberal in their attempts to stop people using the 'Pod' term in products and services?
Live by the lawyer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FasterFuture.blogspot.com

The rate of change is so rapid it's difficult for one person to keep up to speed. Let's pool our thoughts, share our reactions and, who knows, even reach some shared conclusions worth arriving at?