Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I owe it all to you - seriously.

As this blog teeters on the brink of a 100 ranking on Technorati (it was 99 last time I looked... hoping the trend is up!) I'm thinking of suitable ways to celebrate this with you. Every link here and every visit has contributed to that ranking - so it's fair and right that you share in this small success.
The best way I can think of is to compile one huge list of links-out to those who have linked here.
Technorati tracks some of this, google some more. But some (eg) I just may miss.
And at the top of the list I want to place the blogs and sites that include fasterfuture on their blogroll or list of recommended links in any way.
I want to make sure I haven't missed you and get the opportunity to return the favour in my own 'recommended blogs' list (see left column).
I work on the theory that if you're interested, you're likely to be interesting.
So if that's you, don't be shy, please add a link in the comments below.
And if you've linked here in any other way, share this, too.
Many thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! Congratulations on your success. I enjoy your writing and often share it (e.g. http://mcguireslaw.com/2008/07/01/business-observations-july-1-2008-edition/ ) with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, congratulations on your upcoming century on Tehnorati.

    I'm only half way there
    http://www.technorati.com/blogs/www.andrewgrill.com/blog

    I have linked, and blogged you and I also have you on my blogroll.

    Keep up the excellent blogging!

    http://www.andrewgrill.com/blog/index.php/links/

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gents, thank you. And please check yourselves out on the list I added today!

    ReplyDelete

FasterFuture.blogspot.com

The rate of change is so rapid it's difficult for one person to keep up to speed. Let's pool our thoughts, share our reactions and, who knows, even reach some shared conclusions worth arriving at?