I got asked yesterday for people who it would be good to follow if you wanted to learn about social media.
This is a list that could be 1000s long for me. Everyone I follow, am a friend of, read, link to, talk to... everyone teaches me about social media.
But I was asked for a list of 10. Not wishing to disappoint, here they are, completely as they fall from my fingers and onto the keyboard). I'd love to see yours shared as a list in the comments below. More people we can learn from.
Seems appropriate for a #FollowFriday on twitter... (Picture shows Euan and Stowe in London last week...)
- Clay Shirky (@Cshirky on twitter) - Doesn't blog and tweet often, but when he does...
- David Armano (@armano) - Brilliant for those of us who need diagrams.
- Hugh McLeod (@gapingvoid) - Social marketing with menaces. Built on Purpose.
- Stowe Boyd (@stoweboyd) - Operating manual for the social revolution. With a beard.
- JP Rangaswami (@jobsworth) - Warm, open and real.
- Mark Earls (@herdmeister) - Anti-brandist, Purpose personified.
- Euan Semple (@euan) - Clue-ridden and blessed with the gift of KISS
- Neil Perkin (@neilperkin) - Marketing strategy with chickens.
- Tony (@Zappos) CEO of Zappos - A case study in the value of being human on a moment by moment basis.
- Alan and Tomi (@alansmlxl @tomiahonen) Seminal communitarians.