Friday, March 28, 2008

Anyone in Berlin next week?

I'm off to Berlin on Sunday night (hopefully with my eeepc snuggling up to my elderly HP compaq). I'm speaking at Mobile Internet on the 2.0 pre-conference briefing (see the 'Speaking At' list in the left nav) where I'll be sharing a podium with youtube/google, orange, trutap, cyworld, itsmy and yahoo... which is nice.
I'll be there until Wednesday but have every intention of keeping up the blog. So expect a very mobile internet flavour for the early part of next week.
If you happen to be going, ask me about the US-based mobile platform I've been given a sneak preview of. Can't name names at the moment, but it looks set to tick more of my moon-on-a-stick list than anything previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FasterFuture.blogspot.com

The rate of change is so rapid it's difficult for one person to keep up to speed. Let's pool our thoughts, share our reactions and, who knows, even reach some shared conclusions worth arriving at?