Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Free classified video ads on YouTube - an update

Some of you may recall this earlier post: YouTube and a whole new world of free classified ads.

I contacted Icapmedia (the small firm dabbling with video classified ads for dealers on youtube).

The chap behind it has just got back to me. He says: "It is a great tool to help promote the cars, allot of work but I post on google now more than youtube, one in the same now I guess."

He adds that the idea has proved successful - though hasn't revealed exactly what kind of response rate he gets.

"I've sold many cars this way, it gives an honest, un-adulterated,fresh approach"

I suspect the honest and unadulterated aspects are why it works so well in a social-networking environment like YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FasterFuture.blogspot.com

The rate of change is so rapid it's difficult for one person to keep up to speed. Let's pool our thoughts, share our reactions and, who knows, even reach some shared conclusions worth arriving at?