Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Daddy, is that your googlemaps?

My 3-year-old daughter pointed to the sat nav in my car this morning and asked: "Is that your googlemaps daddy?"
I told her it was very similar.
She said that when she is an adult she wants a car with googlemaps.


I told her it was possible there would be no cars when she is an adult (what with the price of oil, global warming et al) and that she might have to use something different.

Her answer? "No! I don't want a lorry".

The future of tech-driven personal transport sits beside me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

FasterFuture.blogspot.com

The rate of change is so rapid it's difficult for one person to keep up to speed. Let's pool our thoughts, share our reactions and, who knows, even reach some shared conclusions worth arriving at?