Monday, January 26, 2009

When Clay met Euan

Two of my favourite thinkers are in conversation tomorrow evening -Clay Shirky on the Folksonomy panel. This phot...Image via Wikipedia Clay Shirky (author of Here Comes Everybody -who I had the pleasure of interviewing for a video series on this blog last summer) and Euan Semple - who I'm chuffed to say is part of the BrandoSocial Consult network I've been putting together (disclosure I work for BrandoSocial).

It's virtual so everyone can sign up to attend.

Listen in from 2pm-3pm EST (that's 7pm-8pm UK, I think). Great use of an hour of your Tuesday, in my book.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

FasterFuture.blogspot.com

The rate of change is so rapid it's difficult for one person to keep up to speed. Let's pool our thoughts, share our reactions and, who knows, even reach some shared conclusions worth arriving at?